Snippets from a bead artist.

12.05.2014

NEDbeads Annual Shop Sale

Hey everyone, here's to hoping you had a fabulous Thanksgiving (if you're in the US) and that you're having a stress free (ha!!) time of it with your holiday preparations.

I am encouraging everyone to please consider giving PDF tutorials as gifts for beady friends this year in the hopes of helping out some of the designers all around Planet Bead who may have to close down the digital download features in their shops due to the VAT changes being made.  Please consider buying for a friend, as these tutorials may not be available come the new year.  I know I'm hoping to be able to have a bit of a splurge myself on some tutorials out there!

Every year I have a sale in my Etsy shop and it works like this:  If you buy a pattern in my shop, you get a free pattern to send to a beady friend for Christmas.  Just leave your friend's name and email address (and any message you'd like included with their PDF) in the Notes to Seller section at checkout, and I will email them the pattern of your choice, either the day of purchase or on Christmas Eve, whichever you prefer.  My sale runs each weekend (Friday through Sunday) throughout the month of December.  Money is always tight this time of year, and a tutorial makes a great gift (especially when shipping is so high nowadays)!   Hint - shopping around in your friends' Favorites on Etsy always works.  ;)

Please note that this is not a regular Buy One Get One sale - I won't send you a free tutorial if you purchase, but will only send one to a friend as a gift.


(If you aren't already aware and horrified by the VAT business, and want info on it, just Google VATMOSS or VATMESS and you'll be deluged.)

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, what a great sale. I am so glad you posted a means for us to read about the VAT problems facing the EU entrepreneurs, particularly women. I did not understand how deeply unfair the new regulations would be until today. Hoping people see the light and adjust the new regulations. thanks for your support of EU beaders and their tutorials!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't be upset if I don't have time to respond personally to each comment - but be sure that I read each and every one of them! :)