Snippets from a bead artist.

3.03.2013

Winner!!

A huge thank you to everyone who stopped by and commented on my Runestones necklace, you are all way beyond kind to me!!  I wish I could give something to each of you, for following along with my beady adventures and encouraging me.  :)

Teddy picked a name this afternoon - although he's gone off to nap again now and I wasn't able to snap a pic this time...  Congratulations to Jeanne Evans (whose comment oddly showed up as an Anonymous due to Blogger's peculiarities)!!  Send me your mailing address via email or Facebook, Jeanne, and I'll get that in the mail stream for you!

3 comments:

  1. Nancy, if I knew how to use another profile other than 'Anonymous' I for sure would! This time BlogSpot isn't at fault, it's the user's fault entirely. And yeah for me...figured it out! Jeanne Evans

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's what I call the shock and awe of beads. Love, love, love the rune necklace! Awesome and beyond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pieces you created are works of art! Can't decide which I love more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment, it means a lot to me! Please don't be upset if I don't have time to respond personally to each comment - but be sure that I read each and every one of them! :)